Average Kitchen Remodel Budget Breakdown:
Average Bathroom Remodel Budget Breakdown:
TOP 10 2018 Design Trends
- Gray is the new white.
- Accessorize — accessories are a great way to make use of small spaces and keep you organized!
- Pop in some color! Sherwin Williams Lagoon Blue on the island is a perfect and subtle way to add color to your space.
- Commercial-grade appliances is where it’s at!
- Quartz countertops are gaining popularity. They have the ability to mimic a stunning marble or incorporate gorgeous color, but perform so much better, which makes them a go-to surface.
- Mix it up! Use different surface materials — maybe a granite on the kitchen perimeter and a coordinating quartz on the island to give that custom kitchen look.
- Farmhouse Flair! We are seeing lots of farmhouse inspiration, even in contemporary spaces. At EK, we like to call it Modern Farmhouse. Maybe it’s a farmhouse sink or reclaimed wood on the walls, but it makes for a great look in your kitchen or bath.
- Open & floating vanities are taking over our bathrooms! Just another way to add a distinctive style to your bath remodel.
- Freestanding tubs have become the go-to in a master bath whether your look is ultra-modern or totally Victorian.
- Make it unique! With all of the wonderful options out there these days, it’s so easy to do. Whether it is color, texture, or one-statement piece, make that space unique to you!
Tips To Surviving Your Project
- Start with Inspiration! Visit our “Be Inspired” page to gather ideas, visit Houzz (Icon), or Pinterest (Icon) to start dreaming of your perfect space. Or come in person to our Experience Center to truly visualize and feel what your custom kitchen or bath could look like.
- Below is a list of the most common items you will need to make decisions on. Remember to check all lead times on each product to make certain it is available when you need it:
- Cabinets – construction, color, finish, style, accessories.
- Appliances – refrigeration (built-in or free standing or drawers), cooking (microwaves, cooktops, ranges, ovens), clean up (dishwashers, trash compactors, laundry washers and dryers).
- Fixtures and Fittings – sinks (self rimming, undermount, farm-style), insta-hot and water purification, faucets, tubs, toilets, hardware (cabinet and bath), medicine cabinet, televisions, music.
- Countertops – granite, quartz, marble, wood, laminate, concrete.
- Flooring – wood, tile, vinyl.
- Walls / Backsplash – tile, slab, and more.
- Lighting – decorative fixtures, under and above cabinet, cans, task, in-cabinet.
Things to Think About
- Where will you store your new products prior to and during construction? (ie: living room, basement, etc?)
- Have a designated delivery location – maybe in the garage or back patio/basement.
- Will your job require a dumpster?
- Who and how will you handle the demo?
- Work and construction hours – be aware of the crews and their daily work schedules and hours.
- How will you prepare food, shower, or perform other daily routines while your space is under construction?
- To keep on schedule, it is important to have all materials on hand for the installers.
Start Dreaming Today!
Copyright © 2017 Enchanted Kitchens, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Design by BeGenuine